- Hover over the CRM tab.
- Hover over the Campaigns tab.
- Select the Campaign Manager.
- Create a name for your campaign.
- Choose your Start and End Date.
- Select Active from the drop down.
- Click Save Campaign.
- Select the Users you want the campaign to go out for.
- Click Save Campaign again.
In STEP 2:
- Select the Schedule Type.
- If you want to do a single email blast to all of your leads click the Once option.
- You may also setup campaigns to go out daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Now you can choose:
- Which email to send
- Lead statuses to send to
- Lead Source to send to
- Custom filter to send to
- Categories to send to
- Loan Type to send to
- Now select the Date and Time you would like this single email blast to go out to your leads.
- Click the Add button.
- You can see what you have scheduled below in the table.
- You may now click the Start Campaign button.
The system will notify you if your campaign was started successfully.
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides. Visit the LoanTek Support Page for more information.