Edit a user’s information if you would like to replace the user with a new user or if you would like to edit a user’s address, phone number, email or login credentials. If you are not the account admin and do not have the "Client Manager" tab available, you can edit your information by going to "User Manager."
- Go to Services/Support tab.
- Click on User Manager.
- By default LoanTek will load your user information. If you are editing your information move on to Step 5.If you are an administrator and are trying to edit an existing users information click on the arrow to the left of your name to minimize and view all users. Then click on the arrow to the left of a user to edit their information.
- Expand the user that you would like to edit by selecting the arrow to the left of their name. Edit the fields within the “User Information" tab.
- Update the Contact Information and Login Information as necessary.
- Click Update to apply your changes.
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides.