If you or one of your loan officers are going out to be out of the office, it is a good idea to pause their lead delivery. That way they do not receive leads that could be going to another user who is actually available. If you are the only user on the account do not pause your lead delivery.
- Hover over the Services/Support tab.
- Click on User Manager.
- By default LoanTek will take you to your user information tab. Move on to Step 4 if you are pausing your lead delivery. Otherwise, click on the arrow to minimize your settings and view other users on your account. Click on the arrow next to their name to expand their settings and continue to Step 4.
- Click on Lead Delivery Options
- Check the box next to "Pause ALL Lead Delivery?"
- Click “Update” to apply to changes.
Repeat the process for any additional users who need to have their lead delivery suspended. Remember to resume the lead delivery when the user is ready to receive leads again. Repeat the steps above but this time remove the check in the box next to "Pause ALL Lead Delivery."
View help video HERE
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides.