LoanTek allows you to factor a comp/margin into your pricing engine. All of our clients have different relationships with their investors so comps/margins can vary. For that reason, if you want to factor in your comp (unless it is already included in the rate sheets) you will need to follow the steps below to add comps into your pricing engine. Any comp entered through the lender manager applies to the selected lender and all of their offered products. For pricing that varies by lender and product you will need to apply comp using a pricing rule. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Go to the Pricing tab located in the menu bar
- Click on Lender Manager
- Click the small arrow to the left of the lender to expand their information
- Type in your comp for the selected lender
- Click Save Comp Adjustment
- Click Refresh to see you changes
- Review the comp after refreshing to make sure it has been applied
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides.