You can use our Fee Manager to create fee sets in your LoanTek account. These fee sets can be used to apply processing fees, underwriting fees, loan origination fees, and more. If your fees vary by lender and/or product you may have to create multiple fee sets. Anytime you create a fee set make sure to apply it to your pricing engine using a pricing rule.
1. Hover over the Pricing tab
2. Select Fee Manager.
3. Select the Fee Set Editor tab.
4. Select Edit next to the Fee Set you wish to edit.
- Enter A Description. This description will be the title of your fee set. Be descriptive as possible and include keywords such as lender name and/or product(s).
- Put a check mark next to the fee(s) you want to add to the fee set.
- Put a check mark in the % column if your fee will be calculated as a percentage.
- Type the value of the fee.
- Put a check mark in the APR column if your fee affects the APR.
- Click on Save Fee Set to apply your changes.
This article is provided for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It's not intended to include every feature or service that LoanTek provides.